Even though IPTV Smarters Pro is listed on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS mobiles respectively, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want it on your FireStick, you will need to sideload it. We will download IPTV Smarters APK using the Downloader app.
1. We will first install the Downloader app
This app will help you sideload IPTV Smarter on FireStick (because browser downloads are not allowed)
2. Click the Find > Search option on the home screen of FireStick
3. Type the name of the app (which is Downloader)
Click the Downloader option when it is displayed in the search results
Choose the Downloader icon on the following screen and download and install the app
4. Get back to the home screen of FireStick after installing the Downloader app
In the menu bar, click Settings
5. In the Settings, choose the option My Fire TV
6. When the following set of options are displayed on the next screen, click Developer Options
7. Click Install from unknown apps
8. Click Downloader to change the status to ON
With this, you have configured the FireStick settings to allow the installation of IPTV Smarters and other third-party apps. Follow the steps below:
9. You may now open the Downloader app
When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear. Dismiss them until you see the following screen
On this screen, you need to click the URL textbox on the right side (make sure Home option in the left menu is selected) where it says ‘http://’
10. Enter in the following URL and click Go – iptvwire.com/xc
11. Give it a minute or two until the IPTV Smarter is downloaded onto your FireStick device
12. When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. Launch the IPTV player.
15. You have successfully installed XCIPTV APK on your device!
Not sure exactly what to do or just want clarification? We will be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!